Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 12 August 2012

Summer Vaction @ The Crafty Pad

Good Morning everyone - Rachel here at the Crafty Pad. Have you been enjoying the sunshine? Its been fabulous where I am and here's hoping it has been for you too! Hopefully the sun has got you in the mood for today's new challenge - which is .....
all about 'summer vacation'
 So, before we get down to some inspiration from me and my teamies - here's the nitty gritty. Our sponsor this week is ...
 Prize is 1 A4 sheet Glossy Nostalagia Toppers,
1 Set of Red Rubber Stamps
1 6x6 Book of Backing Papers


Now that's a fabulous prize - I wouldn't mind winning that one myself!!!  Remember to check back on Thursday to see if you were lucky last week - there were some amazing entries by the way - well done you!!! So you've got just under a week to get your entries in to us via the linky at the bottom of the post - we're looking for craft projects relating to a 'traditional' idea of a summer vacation! Here's what the ladies in the team came up with!













Leesa aka The Navy Wife 


Estelle Using TCP Image - Sand Castle




Debbi using TCP image - summer sundae




Fabulous work ladies - its certainly put me in the mood for a summer holiday! Can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs 

xx Rachel & The Crafty Pad Team xx

5 comments:

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for such great DT inspiration!!

xx Mia xx

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge!
(lyn)

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely challenge and even lovelier DT projects. Thank you so very much for letting me join the fun on your blog. See you next time…

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Love all of the gorgeous cards on here and I just linked mine up to the challenge.
Question:
Is anyone, besides me, getting a warning from their antivirus software saying that there is a malware hidden in this blog? I get the warning every time I look at anything on this blog. The warning says there is some sort of counter on here which is where the malware is hidden. I'm wondering if it really is there or perhaps there is a problem with my antivirus program?

Sheryl said...

Fantastic DT cards great challenge thanks xx