Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Sunday, 29 July 2012

#181 'Things With Wings'

Good Morning Everyone...

I hope you are enjoying this rare bit of sunshine that we are having
here in the UK for the summer and of course for
the beginning of the Olympics!

It is my turn (Debbi) to pick the challenge theme this week and I have chosen

#181 'Things with Wings!'

There are certainly a lot of images that you can chose to inspire you and I hope you will join in our challenge this week... As always we have some great prizes on offer for the winners...

Our wonderful sponsor this week is:

Joanna Sheen


who is kindly offering a £10 Gift Voucher
for her wonderful online store!

We also have the wonderful Marianne from Marianne's Craftroom
 Joining us this week as well.
using TCP - Birds in Frame Silhouette
 
On to my project -





And now for the rest of Team B to share their inspiration too
















How about THAT for inspiration!

We really hope you can play along with us this week.

xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

12 comments:

catherine said...

Another great challenge this week and fantastic projects from the DT
x catherine

CraftyGirl said...

What a great challenge!!! I love all the wonderful eye candy from your DT’s. Thank you so very much for letting me play along with you. See you next time…

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Angella D. Crockett said...

Beautiful samples!!!! Thanks for another fun challenge! Blessings, Angie

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my, what great inspiration by the team! Thanks so much for the challenge!!

Queenie said...

Beautiful projects from the Dteam.
Thanks for looking.
hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks so much to Debbie and the wonderful DT for having me along as the guest designer this month. Great work from the DT as always.

Julia said...

Lovely creations by DT!

Wendy said...

Things with Wings - woohoo! Thanks for the challenge and beautiful inspirations!

Tracey Singleton said...

really sorry had a bit of trouble uploading my picture and ended up with two on, could you please remove one for me. sorry

Vee Cassidy said...

fun challenge and some lovely and innovative projects from the design team. Vee xx

kanda said...

Super challenge - I even managed 2 entries. Fab DT creations xx

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for a great challenge,

xx Mia xx