Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 7 June 2012

Top 5 And Winners - Challenge #172 Colors of your flag and or Sketch

Morning Crafty Pad folks :)

I have some Top 5's and a winner to announce for challenge

This week the Top 5 have all been picked by our lovely
Crafty Mamma Mia Helen 

The Top 5 in particular order are





The winner of the Joanna Sheen prize of
a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.
 is number ...... 
#29 Nancy D 

And entry
#27 Jeanette
Has scored one Crafty Pad Designs Image of their choice
for using a Crafty Pad Designs Image in their entry :)

Yep folks, that is right!
If you use a Crafty Pad Designs Image in your entry,
you may now select any Crafty Pad Image of your choice!
(excludes use of freebie images) 
 
Girls, please grab your Top 5 & winners badges.
If the winner(s) can also please email Debbie at 
craftypad-deb@hotmail.co.uk or through the 
CONTACT button, she can organize your prize for you.

This weeks challenge is still open and we would love to see your
#173 - Ribbon!
so make sure to link those entries up :) 

We will see you all on Sunday for a new challenge :) 
Happy crafting till then :))
xxThe Crafty Pad Teamxx

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for choosing me as one of the top 3 and congrats to the lucky winner. Just wndered when the May monthly challenge winner will be announced and is there a June challnge?

kanda said...

Congratulations to you all

coops said...

thanks so much ladies and huge coongrats to the other winners too :D

xx coops xx

Fiona said...

well done everyone and thanks for picking my card as a top 5.

Fi
x

NancyD said...

Thank you ladies for the win. I am looking forward to trying out some Joanna Sheen goodies. Congratulations to all the other winners. NancyD

Debs said...

Congratulations to all the winners - thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top5 - I really appreciate it :o)
Have a fab day
Debs xx

Debs said...

Congratulations to all the winners - thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top5 - I really appreciate it :o)
Have a fab day
Debs xx

Sue said...

Ooh - I made Top 5!!! Thank You so much for picking me!! I will display my badge with pride!! :-))
Big Congratulations to all the Winners!!!
Hugs Sue xx